- Contains allergens: tree nuts
- small batch
- fresh light crunchy
- 3-4 day process for each batch
- simple ingredients
- Organic, raw, unpasteurized almonds soaked in filtered water until activated, neutralizing the anti-digestion enzyme: phytic acid, which makes nutrients more absorbable.
- Air-dried 24+ hours at a low temperature to preserve the beneficial fat, Omega-3 (the body does not make but needs to survive), and creating a light satisfying crunch.
-Ancient mined pink salt doesn’t have plastic (all sea or ocean salts have been found to contain microparticles of plastic), aluminum, anti-caking agents, and other nonsense in it.
Fermented Garlic Almonds
Contains 3 ingredients: *almonds (raw, organic, sprouted & dehydrated), fermented *garlic, mined pink salt
- These crispy, crunchy almonds are lightly coated with a mix of pureed and minced tangy, fermented garlic, and pink mined salt. Fermentation mellows the garlic to reduce the burn and emphasize the salty, sweet, and savory flavor.
- Add these to your charcuterie board for a unique taste accompaniment. Perfect snack with beer, cider, or any fermented beverage.
- Fermented foods provide many health benefits such as antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-atherosclerotic activity.