- Contains allergens: tree nuts
- small batch
- fresh light crunchy
- 3-4 day process for each batch
- simple ingredients
- If offering these nuts to guests, keep them in a covered bowl. Especially in humid climates.
- Organic, raw, unpasteurized almonds soaked in filtered water till activated, neutralizing the anti-digestion enzyme, phytic acid, thus making nutrients more absorbable.
- Air-dried 24+ hours at a low temperature to preserve the beneficial fat, Omega-3 (the body does not make but needs to survive) Creating a light satisfying crunch.
Ingredients: *almonds (raw, organic, sprouted & dehydrated) & kimchi (*cabbage, daikon *radish, *carrots, *garlic, *onion, maple *sugar, *tamari, *ginger, *chili powder, pineapple, *chili flakes, mined pink salt)
- A generous coating of pureed and minced house kimchi with a medium heat and savory flavor. Add to a cheese board or chopped onto salads. Perfect snack with beer, cider, or any fermented beverage.
- Fermented foods provide many health benefits such as antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-atherosclerotic activity.